Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be boarded.
- As of the 2020 census, Bethlehem had a total population of 75,781, making it the eighth largest city in Pennsylvania.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Pennsylvania.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Bethlehem is a city along the Lehigh River, split between both Northampton and Lehigh counties in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania, in the United States.
- Alliance is looking forward to working with you.
- If you know anyone that is looking for shifts please advise.
- Facility Type: hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 28.