Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Titusville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located 2 hours from the culturally rich city of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Located less than 3 hours from Niagara Falls, known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
- 10,000 annual encounters.
- These facilities serve portions of four counties providing care to a region of more than 30,000 people.
- Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, Pennsylvania is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians!
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Owned by local members of the community, this facility's primary goal is to help people recover from injuries and illness, and offer cost-effective treatments and financial assistance to accomplish this mission.
- Physicians have opportunity to split time between Titusville Area Hospital and its parent site Meadville Medical Center (Meadville Physicians Must be BC/BE in EM).
- Titusville Area Hospital is committed to providing quality healthcare services with an emphasis on personal attention, compassion and respect.
- Emergency Medicine Physician trained in Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or General Surgery.
- 6 ED beds.
- A small town that continues making a big impact, Titusville is known for its history, its people, and its charm.
- 12 hour and 24 hour shifts available.
- An easy drive to Erie, PA & Cleveland, OH.
- Titusville Area Hospital is a 25-bed, not-for-profit, community-based, acute care hospital in Titusville, PA that is affiliated with Meadville Medical Center.
- Titusville is several miles from an outdoorsman's paradise with the Allegheny National Forest just east of town.
- A for the AHA Rural Hospital Leadership Award.
- Outpatient services include same day surgery, diagnostic imaging, clinical laboratory, cardiac rehabilitation, oncology, pain management, sleep lab and various therapeutic support services and home health care nursing and therapies.
- 24 hour shifts available.
- J1 and h1b visas welcome!
- Inpatient services include medical, surgical and intensive/coronary care.
- Known as "The Valley That Changed the World," Titusville is a city in northwestern PA where the modern oil industry began.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services