Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recent ED Experience.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- Is a borough in.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Wilkes Barre.
- Km) southwest of.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Columbia County,.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Micropolitan area.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Independent contractor status.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 26.