Emergency Medicine Jobs in Pennsylvania
Wednesday · December 7, 2022
1 Job in The Keystone State
Photo: Philadelphia near city hall.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berwick) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Km) southwest of.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Independent contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Berwick Hospital Center is a 101-bed, acute care facility where technology and skilled professionals come together to provide compassionate, customer-focused care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Counties Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Columbia County,.
- Recent ED Experience.
- We are a seeking a board certified or board eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Berwick, Pennsylvania.
- Quality of Life.
- Is a borough in.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- That covers Columbia and.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Pennsylvania, 22 miles (36.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Wilkes Barre.
- 12,000 annual volume.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Micropolitan Statistical Area, a.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality people.
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality care.
- Competitive compensation which features a great hourly rate!
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Micropolitan area.
- The hospital has cared for the people of Berwick and its surrounding communities for more than 100 years and offers a full range of health care services including inpatient, outpatient, medical, surgical and emergency care.
- Berwick is one of two principal cities of the.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 26.